Moving On is a Big Lottery funded project that actively supports young disabled beneficiaries to define their abilities and potential in life; In addition to offering opportunities to gain experience with local employers, based on individual preferences.
The Moving On Project is designed to help young people aged between 15 and 22:
- With a Physical/Sensory Disability, Acquired Brain Injury, ASD or Statement of Education Needs.
- Who live in Tyrone, Fermanagh or Derry/L’Derry areas
We offer one-to-one and group based programmes to help you:
- Improve your self-confidence and employability skills
- Learn how to apply for jobs, write your CV and improve your interview skills
- Volunteer and gain work experience
- Gain paid employment